Search This Blog

Monday 10 December 2012

Evaluation of Front Cover!

To the left is a first draft of the front cover and below is the final copy of the front cover.
Firstly, I inserted the main picture and changed all the setting to the highest quality in order for the picture to be the best settings. 
I then added the mast head and adjusted the colour and font. To change the colour I used the swatches tool and decided one from there. I changed the font and size also by the tools at the top. I inserted the oval at the bottom by the tools and then filled it with the colour I wanted. I added text boxes for the tag-lines and changed the colour to finish it off.

To improve I could have tried to make the magazine look more seasonal by adding christmas themes to it. I could have also used different fonts to attract the readers more. I could use more plugs/puffs, offer more freebies and use pull-quotes.

1 comment:

  1. Shannon, I can only see the evaluation of your student magazine work. Could you upload the final front cover and contents page please and ensure all blog tasks are up to date

    ReplyDelete