Search This Blog

Monday 10 December 2012

Evaluation of the contents page!

To the left is a first draft of the contents page. Below is the final draft of the contents page.
I added the heading first and decided on the colour using the swatches menu. I then added the text and changed the colour also using the swatches menu. Using the tool box I added the pictures and set them to the highest quality and then moved them around the page to where I wanted them. For the title I used the effect of shadowing to allow it to stand out more and catch the readers attention. I used indesign to make the contents page as it makes it easier to create the magazine style. 

To improve I could have used a picture that covers all the background rather than 3 smaller ones. Another way to improve would be to arrange the pictures different as they are plain and are just placed simply so it isn't an effective design and doesn't really catch attention. The contents is plain so I could probably use more colours and a different design. 
I will use these points and add them to my music magazine.

This is the tool box I used to help me 
create the contents and front cover. 

1 comment:

  1. Good step by step process for every post on your blog, it shows clearly your thought process and the aspects you researched :)

    ReplyDelete