Search This Blog

Sunday 7 October 2012

Task 1: Getting to know Blogger!


Things you can do with Blogger:


Before you start, here is a basic video of getting started on Blogger; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryb4VPSmKuo

You can do several things with Blogger, some of these include;

  • post links of videos.
  • add images to share.
  • promote businesses.
  • share your interests with other people.
  • edit your post
  • gain feedback from viewers.
  • look into other people blogs to share idea
  • publish voice notes
  • and much more!

How I think Blogger will be useful for my coursework:

Blogger will be useful in many reasons, including;

  • Easy access for many people including my teacher
  • I can edit posts quickly 
  • I can post links to places including youtube and other blogs
  • I can receive feedback quickly
  • It can have a clear layout which will make it easy to navigate around
  • You can present work creatively 
  • Add pictures 
  • And interact with viewers through use of links.

No comments:

Post a Comment