Search This Blog

Monday 4 February 2013

Shooting the photos-2nd time schedule!

Photography Planning:

What?
Taking photos for the front cover of the music magazine which is based on the genre of pop.

When?
I am planning to take them on Friday 8th of February. I've already taken some studio photos, however, I noted some problems so I'm hoping to take the final ones Friday.

How?
I am planning to take them in the college studio as this will hopefully have more of a professional look and carry on with the typical pop magazine genre. 

Why?
I need to do this so that the photos will have a clear background and look as professional as they can be. 

Who?
I am using the same person as before but this time I picked her outfits and I will also do her make-up in order for her to look the way of a pop star. 

No comments:

Post a Comment